Natural food diet to strengthen bones covers the information on various diets, plans and foods that benefit bone health. Bone is an important living tissue that makes up the body’s skeleton. Commonly the bone tissues are three types, they are Compact tissue, The harder tissue and outer tissue of bones. Mainly the bones contain protein that makes a soft framework, and calcium phosphate is a mineral that adds strength and hardens the framework.
Good bone density is a need for strong body power, so always maintaining a good bone mineral density(BMD). This bone mineral density (BMD) is the best option to measure bone health. A good healthy bone density T-score is +1 to -1. If T-score is -1 and -2.5, then the bone mass density is low, seeking doctor help is good for bone health. T-score -2.5 indicates the osteoporosis disease. This disease weakens bone density and at one point bones break easily. Before facing a tough situation, following proper remedy is an important thing to keep the bone healthy and strong.
Food diet for improving Bone Density
Healthy food diets provide so many health benefits to the body. Modern day people like to follow the fast food diet system, because of its spicy taste. But many health experts warn about the following fast food diet system in the day today life. This diet will open a door for several health issues in the body. So better to follow a fresh and natural food diet will provide so many health benefits including increasing bone density.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains so many vitamins, minerals and nutrition. It is providing so many health benefits including improving bone density. Broccoli contains so much calcium and vitamin K. These two help to improve the formation of proteins and increase bone density. Broccoli prevents osteoporosis in a natural way, so don’t forget to add a cup of broccoli in the daily food diet menu.
- Fresh Milk: Drinking milk will make the body strong and improve stamina power. So many athletic players drink milk for their body stamina power. Milk has natural power to strengthen bone health, because it contains so much calcium. But many of them have doubts “Which milk is best for bone density?” Full fat diary milk from grass fed cows loaded with vitamin K2, Protein and phosphorus. Many of them think calcium only improves bone health, but the truth is protein and phosphorus also improve bone health. Everyday people can drink up to 500 ml of milk for improving bone health. According to the health care expert’s suggestion buffalo milk provides a rich amount of calcium that is needed for improving bone density. So, always choose fresh buffalo milk for drinking in daily life.
- Fish: Fishes are available in different types of waters like well, pond, lake, river and sea. All this water contains fish with various tastes. Most commonly consuming fish will provide so many health benefits to the body. Fatty rich fish support boosting bone strength. Mainly salmon fish contains a rich amount of omega 3 fatty acids and calcium helps to boost bone density.
- Soy: The soy food contains a rich amount of calcium, soluble fiber, folate, iron, potassium and protein. This protein rich food helps to avoid intake of animal rich protein food items. The calcium, protein and some other minerals help to increase bone density. Weekly twice or thrice adding soy in the food diet list is improving bone density health.
- Grain’s: Grain’s are loaded with a rich amount of minerals such as calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, copper, and selenium. All these make them a powerhouse of nutrients, particularly to make the bones density strong.
- Onion: Onions are rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant flavonoids, such as quercetin, that protect us from free-radical affect bone health. They also halt the development and differentiation of bone breakdown cells (osteoclasts), which avoid some of the osteoclasts from maturing and starting to break down bone. People can eat one or two raw onions for boosting body health.
- Citrus fruit: Citrus fruits provide so many health benefits, because they contain so much nutrition, minerals and energy. Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, mandarins, tangerines, pomelos, and kumquats support boosting bone density, because they are loaded with rich amounts of vitamin C. People can eat raw citrus fruits or else drink fresh citrus fruit juice in the morning or evening time. This will help to refresh the whole body and help to avoid risk of bone density damage.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes vegetables contain beneficial amounts of calcium and Vitamin K, both of which are pivotal in strengthening and performing minor repairs on bones and bone tissue.
Bottom Line related to Natural food diet to strengthen bones
Following a healthy food diet supports improving bone density, some other activities also helpful to improving bone density.
Exercise – Regularly doing some exercise, such as strength training, walking, hiking, jogging, climbing stairs, tennis, and dancing. This type of physical activity can support the build and strengthening of bones. Those who feel it is hard to workout in daily life, they can do simple workouts weekly twice or thrice. Doing one to two hours workouts in a week also helps to strengthen the bone density. So don’t forget to do simple workouts for a healthy body condition.
Quit Smoking habit – Regularly smoking habits will increase your risk of weakened bones. Better to stay away from smoking cigarettes habits will surely help to improve bone strength.
Avoid drinking alcohol – Too much of consuming alcohol habits harm bone density. So it is better to avoid drinking alcohol in daily life.