Who we are
Healthmedsrx.com does its business through its website: https://www.healthmedsrx.com.
- Data Privacy: All the information that is given on Healthmedsrx.com such as customer billing address, shipping address, e-mail, phone number and other related information is saved to databases using multiple layers of data encryption. The information is sent over a secure 128-bit SSL channels.
- Assured Confidentiality: Healthmedsrx.com ensures that all customer information is safe and not shared by any third party. We ensure complete data security. We ensure that no customer information is shared with other parties.
- Data Modifications: A customer has a full access to his/her healthmedsrx.com account. Changes to the information can be done by customer by accessing the account. Healthmedsrx.com retain customer details for the time a customer has an account. A customer can delete the account by placing a request via email or calling the customer service team.
- No Spam Policy: Healthmedsrx.com follows no-spam policy. All customer data is completely safe. We do not send random emails/calls to random people. When you signup for an Healthmedsrx.com account, you may receive product updates and related offers. Your data is completely safe and not shared with any third party.
- Copyright: All the images, logos, content present on Healthmedsrx.com is copyrighted material. The logos, trademarks are respective property of the trademark holder and Healthmedsrx.com indemnifies itself from any liabilities that may arise. All logos of third parties are just placed on website for informational and educational purpose only and are not at all associated with Healthmedsrx.com. Healthmedsrx.com only claims the ownership of images, its logos, trademarks and content that it owns.
- Data Security: All data present on Healthmedsrx.com is safe and secure. The data transmission takes place over 128 Bit secure SSL encrypted channel. The date is not shared with any third party. All payments for respective orders are handled using PCI complaint payment processor.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
In case you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.