Human body functions very well with several things from both internal and external organs. There are so many things needed for living a healthy life. Good environmental conditions, healthy food diet especially Vitamin D, good water and doing regular workouts all these things are keeping the body healthy.
Commonly the human body needs thirteen essential vitamins to function properly. Each and every vitamin provides its contribution to the body’s health conditions. So we never considered any one vitamin is not useful to the body. Lets see about the importance of Vitamin and particularly we will see in depth about the one vitamin in this article.
A group of fat-soluble secosteroids is mentioned as Vitamin D. The main role of vitamin D in the human body is boosting intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects.
Vitamin D can take one of four different forms: Such as
The two main forms of vitamin D in the food diet supplements
- Ergocalciferol – Vitamin D2
- Cholecalciferol – Vitamin D3
Vitamin D contributes several health benefits to the body. People should know the importance of vitamin D in daily healthy life.
- Vitamin D for weight Loss: Lots of people are gaining too much weight due to modern lifestyle such as following a fast food diet system and sitting in one place for long hours to do the work. Vitamin D helps to burn more calories, controlling appetite, increasing satiety, reducing body fat and maintaining the body weight under control.
- Vitamin D fight against disease: Vitamin D plays an excellent role to protect the body from various diseases.
- Avoid Heart Problem: In the human body, poor levels of vitamin D have increased risk of heart diseases such as hypertension, heart failure, and stroke. Improving the level of vitamin D in the body will help to keep the heart function very well and maintain the body health condition well and good.
- Reducing severe illnesses: Human body are suffering from health issues such as viral infections and flu due to poor level. According to health studies, a good level of vitamin present in the body helps to protect the body from several viral infections and flu. Good level of vitamin D helps to avoid the acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Controlling Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: Modern days people are facing diabetes disease due to several reasons. Both types of diabetes hit people’s health severely. Enough amount of Vitamin D level present in the body helps to stimulate the insulin secretion and helps to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Reduce Depression: Today’s generation people are suffering from depression due to several reasons. Work pressure, fast food diet system, relationship problems etc will improve the depression level into high. Lack of vitamin D in the body will boost depression and cause some other health issues in the body. Good levels stimulate the brain function and also reduce the depression level. It also boosts the mood level during relationship hours between couples.
- Immunity System: Good immune system is very important for living a healthy life. Lots of people are facing several health issues due to poor immune health. People who do not have enough vitamin D levels might be at increased risk of infections and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease. Good levels will build a good structure of immune health in the body and protect from various health issues.
- Boosting Bone Health: Vitamin D is playing an important role in improving bone health, Yes, vitamin D is commonly known for its bone-building and strengthening powers. It boosts the absorption of calcium in your gut, which ultimately allows for normal mineralization of your bones. It is not only needed for bone growth—and also it helps to prevent bones from becoming brittle. It also helps to prevent osteoporosis(disease that slowly decreases the density and quality of bone).
It provides so many health benefits to the body including keeping the oral health and protecting the teeth from decay activities. At the same time people should know about the Vitamin D deficiency and its symptoms. It will help to improve the vitamin D in the body.
Several factors can affect people’s ability to get enough vitamin D from sunlight alone.
People may be less likely to absorb enough vitamin D from the sun if they
- Live In An Area With High Pollution
- Use Sunscreen
- Spend Most Of Your Time Indoors- don’t travel outside or to a new place.
- Live In A Big City Where large height Buildings Block Sunlight
- Have Darker Skin Color (The Higher The Levels Of Melanin, The Less Vitamin D Your Skin Can Absorb.)
The above mentioned factors can increase the risk of deficiency in people’s lives. That’s why it’s very important for people to get some vitamin D from non-sunlight sources.
What are the deficiency symptoms?
People also be aware about the symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency in adults may include :
- Tiredness, Aches, And Pains
- Severe Bone Or Muscle Pain Or Weakness
- Stress Fractures, Especially In Your Legs, Pelvis, And Hips
A doctor or healthcare experts can diagnose a deficiency by performing a simple blood test. If people have a deficiency, doctors may order X-rays to check the strength of bones.
The above mentioned information about Vitamin D is very useful to all, people can easily improve vitamin D level, by intaking Vitamin D supplements. At the same time consuming huge amounts will cause several side effects, so it always takes a limited amount. Walking in the morning sunlight and consuming vitamin D rich food also helps to improve the level of vitamin D in the body.